понеделник, 13 юли 2009 г.

ARTICLE: The Day That Changed My Life

Mary Almisheva

Just one day can rock your life's entire foundation and shake everything that you believe.

I am a journalist in a big television and I have my normal life. It was a normal Monday morning. There was to be a great football match the same day and people wanted to know the result previously. That’s why I found one beggar for whom I heard that he could see in the future and I made an interview with him on the street. I asked him about the football match and he told me that Manchester city would win the match with one goal. After that, not knowing what else to ask him, I asked about the weather and he told me that it was going to rain. “Tell me any other interesting things you see” I said without believing in him. “Something other?” he told me “I am sorry miss but this Friday… you will die”. I really didn’t know what to say, how to react, I just walked into my car and started driving to my office. The whole day I was trying not to think about that.

It was a nice day as a whole and after work me and my colleges decided to go to one pub to watch the football match. It was OK until the end of the match – the result was 1:0 for… MANCHESTER CITY!!! It wasn’t that easy for me not to think about the beggar’s words now.

Ok, but the morning came and outside… IT WAS RAINING just as the beggar said. During the whole week believe me, with every hour that passed I felt my death coming nearer and nearer and I started loving everything around me more and more, I started seeing how beautiful the world was just then, thdn I understood how happy I was, what life ddid I have… I regretted not understanding what I had before.

The Friday came. And yes, I had a car accident. But on Saturday morning I opened my eyes, my new eyes and I saw my husband, my kid, my mother and how beautiful the hospital was. Yes, I found the beauty in the hospital because I was alive and the Friday was in the past.
This Friday I died really and another person in my body, with my name, with my life was born. But there was a big difference between the dead Me and the new Me – now I was happy, I was a real person thanking God for everything. And I thank you for reading this. Be happy

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар