четвъртък, 8 октомври 2009 г.

ARTICLE

Maria Prashkova

What are your best and worst school memories?

When I think of school, I unconsciously remember that nostalgic feeling for the romantic past days. I can still smell the sweet aroma from that remote carefree period; the first love affairs, the first disco, the first parties, the cigarrett or the alcohol. The school days are the time when everybody builds up as an individual character. But is school always amiable thing? Isn’t there some embarrassing moments that you will never forget?. Diving into my own experience, I have tasted both the bitter and the dulcet palate in that full of emotions past.

One of my best memories I had during my school days was the end of my last year. There was a ceremony in front of the students and teachers where people were awarded for higher attainments – I was one of them. I was awarded with honored badge for contributing to the school’s prestige.
The bearer of the medals was just a few so I was on the heaven. I was so proud of myself that I was able to fly above the school. It was the time when all my hard work was appreciated and assessed. I still hear in my mind the applauding and my teacher crying. I will remember every second in that day for a lifetime.

Nevertheless, how hard we try to block out the negative emotions experienced at school they still swim to the shore. My worst day at school! The picture is engraved on my memory. I almost destroyed the stage when a multitude of students were performing a scene. Everyone was staring at me. The principal looked at me with such severe eyes that I felt the anger bubbling inside of her. I felt as a complete jerk and till these days I cannot forget the loud laugh from the students and the contemptuous look in the teachers’ eyes.

These early memories spur me on sometimes, when I look back and lament about how carefree life was when I was still in the early stages of the education system. Stress drags down spirits, but these memories of early school life,even tought some of them not so good, help me regain my footing, refreshes my soul with confidence, and I can start afresh again.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар